SFM Engineering are a Steel Fabrication and Manufacturing company supplying their services predominantly to the Materials Processing Industry.
As a Shot Blaster at SFM Engineering you will be working as part of an effective team, continually ensuring that all materials are painted to a high quality standard, in order to meet our customers’ demands
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary.
- Length of service rewards.
- Attendance rewards.
- 28 days paid holidays.
- Weekly paid.
- Company pension scheme.
- Free car parking.
- Flexible working hours.
- Refer a friend bonus incentive.
- Early finish on a Friday.
- Career progression opportunities.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Rubbing down and prepping metal before shot blast.
- Coating steel fabricated components in shot blast to ensure a smooth finish.
- Daily maintenance checks of the shot blasting booth and all paint equipment.
Ideal candidates should possess the following:
- Be willing and flexible for overtime.
- Have the ability to use your own initiative.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and in order to meet production deadlines.
Join our Team
If you want to a part of a rapidly growing established business with a strong brand, great reputation and exciting future, we want to hear from you.
Please complete an application form and send us your CV.
Return Address: 1A Tassagh Rd, Keady, Co. Armagh, BT60 3TU.
For more information about any of our positions available call us on+44(0) 28 3753 0913