SFM Engineering are a Steel Fabrication and Manufacturing company supplying their services predominantly to the Materials Processing Industry.
As a Manufacturing Engineer at SFM Engineering you will be responsible for evaluating current processes and configuring manufacturing systems to reduce cost, improve sustainability and develop best practices within the production process.
- A degree qualification in a related engineering discipline.
- Hold a HND/HNC in a relevant discipline with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Manufacturing Engineer role.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 Quality Management systems.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Manage and facilitate Sub Assembly line ensuring delivery targets are achieved.
- Support manufacturing for continuous improvement, quality issues on the floor, new products and engineering changes.
- Organise, implement and maintain production process flow.
- Improve continually existing operations, for increased quality, productivity, efficiency and cost savings.
- Analysis of current manufacturing processes – process documents, tools and facility requirements.
- Support the production team with the resolution of engineering related issues.
- Investigate engineering and manufacturing improvements and implement them.
- Quality control and implementation of corrective actions.
- Create and amend documentation for Manufacturing processes.
- Planning and organising maintenance.
- Identify and implement lean manufacturing initiatives.
- Good working relationships and effective communication skills with co-workers.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications and Solid Works.
- Gaining information from our customers and providing the relevant team with the correct information for completing tasks.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary.
- Free car parking.
- Flexible working hours.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid weekly.
- Pension Scheme.
- Rewards Scheme.
Closing Date: Friday 26th February at 17:00pm
Join our Team
If you want to a part of a rapidly growing established business with a strong brand, great reputation and exciting future, we want to hear from you.
Please complete an application form and send us your CV.
Return Address: 1A Tassagh Rd, Keady, Co. Armagh, BT60 3TU.
For more information about any of our positions available call us on+44(0) 28 3753 0913