SFM Engineering are a Steel Fabrication and Manufacturing company supplying their services predominantly to the Materials Processing Industry.
As a Welder/Fabricator here at SFM Engineering you will be working as part of an effective team, continually ensuring that all materials are welded to a high quality standard, in order to meet our customers’ demands.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- MIG welding.
- Reading and interpreting fabrication drawings.
- Visually inspecting all welds and when they have been completed and having the ability to recognise any faults.
- Carrying out your daily tasks in accordance with our Quality and Health & Safety standards.
Ideal candidates should possess the following:
- Be willing and flexible for overtime.
- Have the ability to use your own initiative.
- Be motivated and have a willingness to learn.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and in order to meet production deadlines.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary.
- Free car parking.
- Flexible working hours.
- Paid weekly.
- Pension Scheme.
- Rewards Scheme.
Join our Team
If you want to a part of a rapidly growing established business with a strong brand, great reputation and exciting future, we want to hear from you.
Please complete an application form and send us your CV.
Return Address: 1A Tassagh Rd, Keady, Co. Armagh, BT60 3TU.
For more information about any of our positions available call us on+44(0) 28 3753 0913