SFM Engineering are a Steel Fabrication and Manufacturing company supplying their services predominantly to the Materials Processing Industry.
As a Fitter here at SFM Engineering you will be working as part of an effective team, which will involve you building, testing and running machines to a high quality standard based on our customer’ specifications.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Building assemblies of our customers’ products using to the correct specifications.
- Carrying out full tests on our customers’ products before despatch.
- Troubleshooting any potential problems with the fitting out of a machine
Ideal candidates should possess the following:
- Be willing and flexible for overtime.
- Previous experience fitting within a manufacturing or production environment.
- A good working knowledge of power tools.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and in order to meet production deadlines.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary.
- Free car parking.
- Flexible working hours.
- Paid weekly.
- Pension Scheme.
- Rewards Scheme.
Join our Team
If you want to a part of a rapidly growing established business with a strong brand, great reputation and exciting future, we want to hear from you.
Please complete an application form and send us your CV.
Return Address: 1A Tassagh Rd, Keady, Co. Armagh, BT60 3TU.
For more information about any of our positions available call us on+44(0) 28 3753 0913